Sunday, November 29, 2009

Eng-111-94-Diagnostic-Essay-Kathy-Walker-8/27/09

Eng-111-94-Diagnostic-Essay-Kathy-Walker-8/27/09

The worst job I’ve ever had.

They made my blood boil! The owner and the Chef; what jerks. It was more about their egos than food. I’ll call the place “The Steakhouse” They almost made it impossible for the average person to work there.
The owner; came into my section as I was cleaning up, and started yelling “Stop making so much noise moving those chairs!” There were about ten people sitting at the bar. Of course they all turned around to see what all the yelling was about. I was so embarrassed. I just wanted to disappear. The Chef; he was on his own ego trip. One of my customers wasn’t happy with the spices in the special she had ordered. She asked me to take it back. When I tried to explain the situation to the Chef, he told me I was the one who messed up the order. Witch was not the case; I wasn’t going to argue.
The next shift I worked, I put my notice in. I wasn’t going to put up with that sort of stuff. I got a job at well-established deli, where everyone was treated with respect. video

2 comments:

  1. If finding that video was all this course taught you, then you got something of great value. I've only bused and worked a pizza counter, but that video is hilarious. I hope I never piss off the waitstaff so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, you may want to delete the headers from your essays because while you're trying to be KW, you're putting your name on all of your posts.

    ReplyDelete