Sunday, November 29, 2009

kathy walker

Kathy Walker
English-111-49 I AM Who I Am
18 October, 2009
I Am Who I Am Because….
I have more patience than anyone I know. I can take on tedious and or delicate tasks without becoming frustrated. I’m a clever, resourceful, and compassionate person. I can see the bright side of most crapy situations. I treat the people in my life the way I want to be treated. I show and tell the people in my life that I love and appreciate them on a daily basis.
I have become who I am by sifting through all the different #$%@&* I have encountered. I have learned many things from the people in my life.
My mother used Logos to influence me. She let me make my own dictions. If it was a bad choice, I would learn the consequences on my own. Mind you she didn’t let me run amok.
My science teacher also used Logos in the way he taught. Mr. Pages’ message was that we as humans don’t create matter, we simply rearrange it.
I’ve always had a great since of humor. The person who has used humor (Pathos) to encourage me to get my G.E.D. and attend Collage is the love of my life Bryan.
A not so pleasant lesson in Pathos, comes from my Ex. He used it as a weapon. He was very emotionally abusive. He played my emotions like a fiddle. And because of that experience, I’ve become very aware of the way my actions and words affect those around me. I don’t ever want to make anyone feel the way my ex made me feel. But in the last twenty four hours all that has been blown out the window. I’ve treated my boyfriend’s grown son with respect; I’ve never tried to act like his mother. But in spite that he has left very nasty notes in my purse. He tied the trash can to my car, so when I backed out of the driveway I would pull it over. Now it’s game on, I’m going Bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment